I had a conversation with LT3 about the release date for If A Butterfly Don't Fly and the decision was we ought to push it back. I expected this to happen once I saw the scale of the edits and LT3 came to the same conclusion. This was a mutual decision that takes a lot of pressure and stress off of both of us, and allows us to properly prepare Butterfly so we release the best possible product to our readers. Trying to force a July release date would not have been fair to you.
The reason I only glanced through Butterfly instead of delving right in is I am behind on the edits for The Coup and the Prince. My goal is to spend this entire weekend getting Coup completed. It's doable as long as I can stay focused. Wish me luck!
If I need to step away from edits for a moment, I might take a few hours to finally read through The Sentinel's Prophesy and get it formatted for submission. I think I was able to smooth out the transitions the last time I looked at it, so this time is a last check for anything that jumps out at me.
Plus, don't forget Ground of Insurrection comes out next week! You only have a few more days to get it for a 32% discount (LT3's having an amazing sale right now!). It should be up on Amazon soon too. I'm really excited for the start of this new series and I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!
March 1, 2021
Mell Eight is an author writing with NSP. For more information about Mell and her writing, please visit her website: http://melleightfiction.